You know that bluetooth on your phone?
That’s named after this guy:
Harald Bluetooth, King of the Danes, responsible for the Christianization of Denmark, the raising of the Jellinge-stone, and a bunch of other stuff.
The logo for bluetooth is literally his initials written in runes, squished together.
- whitelespaulplayer likes this
- littlechickenheart likes this
- mischievouswizarddoctorisspooky reblogged this from uncreppyunicornflesh
- uncreppyunicornflesh reblogged this from witheredlilli
- fridgemidgets likes this
- vatnajokulls likes this
- zhengtaii likes this
- samantha-shakespeare reblogged this from sithisit
- ilummini likes this
- chinatovvn likes this
- he-who-waits-behind-the-wall reblogged this from roemenie
- fail-writer reblogged this from roemenie
- fail-writer likes this
- aphjadecurtiss reblogged this from roemenie
- ask-fem-iceland likes this
- caffeinatedbirdofrecklessness likes this
- thepeacefulknight likes this
- nord-veg likes this
- notamountie likes this
- derlilleheks reblogged this from nordenfjells
- nordenfjells reblogged this from sithisit
- taxontaxoff likes this
- unofficiallyloki reblogged this from sithisit
- unofficiallyloki likes this
- monkuriredux likes this
- baeddelkel said: yes but WHY is it named after him?
- sithisit posted this