You know that bluetooth on your phone?
That’s named after this guy:
Harald Bluetooth, King of the Danes, responsible for the Christianization of Denmark, the raising of the Jellinge-stone, and a bunch of other stuff.
The logo for bluetooth is literally his initials written in runes, squished together.
- wizard-doctor-of-mischief-in221b reblogged this from uncannedunicornmeat
- uncannedunicornmeat reblogged this from witheredlilli
- witheredlilli reblogged this from witheredwithoutshadows
- fridgemidgets likes this
- arminiskirt likes this
- haliat likes this
- samantha-shakespeare reblogged this from sithisit
- ilummini likes this
- chinatovvn likes this
- he-who-waits-behind-the-wall reblogged this from roemenie
- fail-writer reblogged this from roemenie
- fail-writer likes this
- faeriehero reblogged this from roemenie
- roemenie reblogged this from witheredwithoutshadows
- witheredwithoutshadows reblogged this from norgesgard
- ask-fem-iceland likes this
- caffeinatedbirdofrecklessness likes this
- icelandsbutt likes this
- nord-veg likes this
- notamountie likes this
- derlilleheks reblogged this from norgesgard
- norgesgard reblogged this from sithisit
- taxontaxoff likes this
- unofficiallyloki reblogged this from sithisit
- unofficiallyloki likes this
- monkuriredux likes this
- markelius said: yes but WHY is it named after him?
- sithisit posted this